Tuesday 19 November 2013

MJM during Book Week Scotland



I'm out and about during Book Week Scotland - a week where the whole of Scotland goes book crazy.

Monday 25th November at 7:30pm I'm in the Dunfermline Library talking about "Carnegie's Call" - details HERE

Wednesday 27th I'll be appearing at Waterstones, Newton Mearns talking with Douglas Skelton about his excellent book, "Blood City". Details HERE

Thursday 28th November I'll be part of a part of Bloody Scotland on Tour, with Will Jordan, Bert Mitchell, Douglas Skelton and Craig Robertson. Details HERE

Sunday Ist December  at 4;30pm I'll be in Wigtown with yes, you've guessed it, Douglas Skelton talking crime and stuff.

Hope to see you there!

Laters,
M


2 comments:

  1. I'm in the wrong country, but hope every event is a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, Alex. Hope all is well with you?

    ReplyDelete